John S. Luna is a Partner in the accounting and litigation services firm of White, Zuckerman, Warsavsky, Luna & Hunt LLP. Mr. Luna specializes in damage quantification, forensic accounting, fraud investigation, and valuation in commercial litigation matters and has testified as an expert in the Superior Court of the State of California. He received a bachelor’s degree from Harvard University, magna cum laude, and obtained a dual degree in law (JD, top 1%) and business (MBA, top 2%) from UCLA.
Prior to joining White Zuckerman, Mr. Luna was an investment banker, beginning as an Analyst at Lazard Frères & Co., an Associate at the technology investment bank GCA Savvian Advisors, and Vice President at the global merchant and investment bank Macquarie Capital, where he advised on mergers & acquisitions, capital market transactions, private placements of venture capital, and private equity investments.
UCLA SCHOOL OF LAW Los Angeles, CA J.D. (Top 1%, Order of the Coif) 2010
UCLA ANDERSON SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT Los Angeles, CA M.B.A. (Top 2%) 2010
- Honors: Edward W. Carter Fellow (top 2% of class), J. Fred Weston Award for Academic Excellence in Finance
HARVARD UNIVERSITY Cambridge, MA A.B., Engineering Sciences, magna cum laude 2003
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Certified Public Accountant in California (CPA)
- California Bar Member
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants